Thursday, November 29, 2007

BULLY IS BAD!!!!

BULLY what does this word remind you????
well 2 me is stupid n dumb...hahahahahah is because im a victim of being bully all the time by my friends...so im called the bullyable gal.
WOW!!! what a great name 2 have.Well i would like 2 have this opportunity 2 say thank you 2 all those ppl who had bully me n also giving me this pangkat(man bangga la*buat muka syok sendiri*)2 hold im sure i wil make u proud...(loving it ady)

NO WAY PPL TAT IS NOT WAT I MEAN!!!!!
who would say thank you 2 friends who had bully them...errrrrrr wait i juz did tat
nope tat is introduction... u know wat is introduction???
well i bet some don know wat is it so im gonna make it longer by tellin this


INTRODUCTION:........ something 2 start with well in bm is call PERMULAAN (well don think this is rite le)

hahahahaha ok ok i know this is crap but this is wat i like 2 do ppl

CRAP IS MY SPECIALLITY
YUP!!! this is wat i like so bare with me..lol
well me n joan plan 2 blog everday so hope tat u all enjoy wat i juz crap..
so don be so mean n start 2 bully me okay..
(buat muka innocent)

LOVE ALL OF U GUYS
MUAXXIE AND HUGGIES!!!!

No comments: