Tuesday, December 18, 2007

IM SATURATED!!!!

INFUSE CAMP ROCKZZZZ!!!!!!!! WE ARE SATURATED!!!!

Well just camp back from not really la im juz 2 tired 2 blog bout it..hahahahha ok ok here it goes..camp was great,fantastic,awesome n bla bla which i cant descride in words..man remember tat i told u guys tat i was sick b4 the camp...PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! tat he had heal me but after e camp hmmmmmmm im sick back having flu n cough now..anyway GOD wil heal me
AMEN!!!!!!!!! actually din relly camwhore alot cuz im like having mood swing...caught ya hahahhahah don have pics la ppl haven send 2 me yet so wait la k ppl lolz.meet lots of n frens in camp although some are 2 shy 2 talk 2 me but hey i started talking 2 them..heheheheh n thanks all of u guys tat send 2 me those encouragement notes...u guys are so sweet la really missing u guys ady although i still see some of u in church..
ok hey the credits goes 2:

MARX: YOU ARE A GREAT LEADER N A GREAT FREN..ALTHOUGH I SAID TAT YOUR LIP PIERCING IS SCARY BUT HEY IS COOL
GANESH: U R MY COOL N CEKAP BROTHER...NICE KNOWING U
KYLIE:U R COOL GAL U ROCK MY SOCKS DURING CAMP
YOU JIN:DIN KNOW TAT I WIL SEE U AGAIN AFTER LIKE 5 YEAR N HEY U R MY KINDERGARDEN FREN!!!!
MARILYN:I KNOW U WONT SEE MY BLOG BUY HEY IM ADY STARTING MISSING U ADY...SARAWAK GO GO GO!!!!!!
ASTHON:PASTOR SON U ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
MINDY:LOVE YA LOTS U REALLY HELP ME LOTS GAL
CHRISTINE LEE:I DIN KNOW YOUR WERE FROM COP HEY GAL I LOVE YA MUAXXIE!!!
JIANG MAY:SISTER IN CHRIST!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
WENG KIN A.K.A KIN WENG:HAHAHAHA DON KIL ME FOR TAT LOL GREAT HAVING YOU 2 JOIN INFUSE
CHARLES LEE:LOOK AFTER MRS LEE LA HAHAHHAH
MARCUS:SAW U FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT DIN REALLY TALK TO YOU HEY U R FUNNY LA
JOY:WE R HAMSTER!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
JOEL STEVENSON:HI THERE DIN KNOW TAT YOU R A FUNNY GUY GREAT KNOWING YOU
JOEL OON:FUNNY BOY
DYAO:THANKS FOR TELLING ME BOUT NS HAHAHHAHAHA
man i know my list is gonna be long but hey i really love u guys muaxxie n huggies for all of u...
well now at this moment im practicing caroling wif infusers YEAH!!!!!!! KOKOI UNITE!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! hahahahhaha cant wait for tat
here r the vanue..

21 december 2007:infuse youth in fga at night
23 december 2007:tambun lost world at 4.00 pm

24 december 2007:hillcity hotel at 7.30 pm
cya guys if wanna see me sing hahahhahah
well here r some pic from camp..........



fernie n me in our new shades!!!!!!!!

infuse camp saturated!!!!!!! kokoi rules!!!!!

another pic of us

our infuse shirt logo


retard side of me


us modeling!!!!!

some random pics of us

infuse rocks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: