Monday, December 10, 2007

im sick

well i kinda have this pain in my stomach and is definately gastric pain..i have this pain since last week n it is still there. .sobx sobx it is really painful tat i kinda cant sleep well at night n gosh my eyebags are dark man...(muka macam panda jek) but it kinda feels better after eating panadol...wait!!!!!!!!!! is it the right thing 2 do...eat panadol for tat????
hahahahhah i don care la as long as the pain is gone den ok la..
jezzzzzzzz freaking mad at my dog for not staying in her new house...*CAGE* tat my mum brought for her before mua mum went spore...ish ish ish tak suka cakap tentang mum pergi spore...sebab saya tak dapat pergi wei...
anyway back back 2 the doggie thingy...feeling like killing my dog.the minute she is in the cage she bark non stop like screaming at me for doing this 2 her...i eventually did this....shut up cashie this is your new home sweet home n get the fact tat it is a cage for dogs like you (laughing wif an evil laugh)
she kinda ignored me n continue barking like no one business....STUPID DOG WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE OTHER DOGS!!!!!!

gasp!!!!miss youth la on saturday...dad said this 2 me on e way back from kampar on the highway...
DAD:hey late ady la don go church la
ME:wat i wan la
DAD:no!!!!!!!
ME:den i do wat wo at home...i plan 2 go after this n now u don wanna send me
there???
DAD:it is far la...go help mummy with the dog cage la..
ME:wat???i tot u suppose 2 do tat not me.
DAD:don talk so much
ME:fine....(buat muka tak suka)

sorry frens tat i din show up for youth...i totally mis all of u guys...cant wait for e next youth service...


LALALALALA ONLY 1 MORE DAY 2 INFUSE CAMP!!!!!!
WEEEEEE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY..ALTHOUGH IM NOT FEELING WELL...BLEKZ :P I STILL WANNA GO



No comments: