Saturday, December 1, 2007

SHOPPING SHOPPING (^_^)

2 day i did my favourite thing in my whole entire life and tat is shopping!!!! weeeeeeee!!!!!!!! happy happy happy happy...i din really brought lots of stuff
(buat muka sad) but mua mum brought lots... ish ish ish wen i wanna buy e flats in vincci mum told me this'i got no money la gal'... but in the end mum brought 2 pairs all by herself..jeeeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!! well i don mind la cuz wen mum is goin 2 spore...
she is gonna buy for me wat i want from there..lolz..

MUMMY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! MUAXXXX!!!!

Speaking of tat i wont be here wen mum is goin 2 spore..hahahahah i wil b in infuse camp... YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!! i cant wait wei for infuse camp...i wanna go infuse camp now ppl... now...hahahahahaha... (buat muka tak boleh tahan)
lalalalalalala n i know tat it will be fun and at the same time 2 know more bout infusers there n 2 seek God 2...actully in my heart i have this feelin of..'i wanna go spore le'
pls infusers don kil me especially joy,winson,fern and the rest..lol i know i wil be bully again by u guys during the 4 days 3 night of camp..but i wil b brave n fight back..
but i dont think i wil fight back cuz i know SAYA INI SEORANG BUDAK YANG BAIK...
ahem ahem i know some of u who is reading this part might juz start 2 cough out loud n start writing in my place for crapping... heheheheheh yup WENDY!!!! U LA!!
hahahahaha.. i know you are going 2 write there..
anyway i cant wait for infuse camp although i cant go 2 spore...well hey i bet it is more fun goin 2 infuse camp den goin down 2 spore n let my sis nag at me..
really hope she is not reading my blog if not i really kena wei...

BUT I MISS YOU KOR KOR AND JIE JIE ALTHOUGH U GUYS ALWAYS BULLY ME....
CANT WAIT FOR U GUYS 2 COME BACK...
(-__-) SOBZ SOBZ....



No comments: