Friday, March 28, 2008

IM LOVING MY GRAND LIFE

MY DAY WIF MY PARENTS IN JUSCO......

oh well i went 2 jusco again three times in a row n pls don kill me...hahahahha tat is wat i called grand life as a teen.... don be jealous k... if i tell u guys tat i kinda spend another 178 bucks on tops would u all belive me???? hahahhaha well i can show u all the prove...

this is wat im gonna say.... we went 2 mango this shop next 2 esprit...ya tat shop lol...*buat muka nervous* n me n mum kinda browse through...saw this top worth rm199... WOW!!! it was nice but seriously cant fit in it i tried... don laugh k... well walked n walked den went we were at the back there... mum said this

MUM:gal this 1 very nice le wanna go n try????

judee:ok ok i wan

MUM:how bout this 1????

judee:ok i wil take tat 2...ohhhhh mummy can i try this????

MUM:mice meh???errrr ok la

and the next thing i know....the 1 tat i like was at the counter...wakakakakaka well i my mum paid n the other 1 i ask my dad so the other 1 my dad paid for me...how nice....well mum told me tat this is the last time u r gonna buys clothes...i was like DOOM!!! no more nice clothes???? hahahhaha but she said wait la go spore n buy la ish ish ish...


PICS OF MY NEW BAJU LALALALALA..





mango bag...im proving it n lets have spelling lesson...M A N G O n wat does it says...MANGO!!!!


my new baju this 1 my mum choose n see the price ar.....


it is for real.... next up this baju i choose...lol



which is much more cheaper den wat my mum choose..i can prove...

see much more cheaper k... ahhahah tat means...

99+79=178 bucks on tops... end of story!!!! lolz













No comments: