Wednesday, March 19, 2008

more more more!!!





howdy dudes!!!! well im here 2 blog more on my camp since tat im super bored...

BOREDOOM KILLS (-_-)!!!

anyway camp tegas mesra really rocks my socks... it is the best camp tat i have ever been well cannot be compared 2 infuse camp last year la...hahahhaha well got more pics so i wil upload it here at the end of my watever u cal... man really wanna thanks alot 2 those unknown ppl hu sent me to tat camp.. starting 2 miss everyone n now having missing camp homesickness hahahahha don laugh la...i received lots of sms from those in selangor,kelantan n those who stays in taiping..how sweet is tat... TOTALLY SWEET 2 ME!!!! well 2 day is the 2nd batch turn 2 start their journey in ns camps...which u guys luck n cherish every moment there...it is once in a life time man... christine wish u all the bast!!! in langkawi i know it is far... jethro in kedah same wif thanus.... enjoy life there k... love u guys so much.... i wil cal u or sms u wen u have your phone back during weekends n tat is a promise...
well on 17 nite went out for a movie which church frens... i watched spiderwick...gosh it was cool n the effect was great... miss goin out wif infusers n tat day only some of us went... example: christine,andrew,justin,tyreal,lilain,marx,weng kin,ah boy *don know wat is his name*mindy,jethro n me...i think tat all
sorry if your names r not here but by not mistaken tat is all rite...lol im having short term memory lost of everything man..thanks 2 my bro for hitting my head wen he was back from spore... it was fun after tat we went 2 this ABC coffee shop behind jusco... n there they all started asking me how was my experience in ns..i told them n they called me fan shi *sweet potato* wat la...i juz say something n they all stared calling me tat... jezzzzzzzzz annoying la... chat till like 12 + went back home on9...wakakakka
oh ya beh kinda shoot me cuz he say i always on9 til very late...well tat is wat i always do so bare with me la.. lol
desprate now..i wanna watch 10000 bc la...all working dumped at home do nothing... gonna berkarat la... sobz sobz sobz...
well about n hour ago played wif my dog CASHIE n guess wat happen...n yes i got injured again...mean dog la... really nothing 2 do la she..only know how 2 bully me...

this is wat happen 2 me...

the story of being injured...

































scares from cashie sharp nails....



and she ended up being innocent like this.......




well it does not work fro being innocent cashie!!!! anyway i still love u my dearest doggie...u r getting fatter la each n everyday...hahahhahaha

MORE PICS FROM CAMP!!!

OUTING ON 15 MARCH 2008



DURING OPEN DAY IN CAMP & SCENERY IN CAMP



ooooo is m16 guns... it is real k not fake!!!

memories of having fun in the bathroom


No comments: