Saturday, March 22, 2008

my day back in cop


MISS COP PPL SO MUCH N I PROMISE 2 VISIT WEN I CAN DRIVE....


oh well went back 2 cop..( church of praise ) 2 day 2 pay my visit 2 them...seriously i miss them so much man...cant belive tat youths there are getting more n more in amount....din really get 2 know them cuz i was like super super bz missing those tat i know last year...


well cop has change alot...derrick told me tat youth service now has been shorten in time tat means no more games... i was like wat happen la... tat means no more fun but is was kinda funny cuz 2 day is my day back in church n guess wat we do have games for the 1st time in tat year according 2 them la.... well it was the same game tat we used 2 play wen i was back in cop watever u cal tat game i was super bored wif it ady...hahahhaha some more all like not active le well don wanna talked bout game only la...after tat was praise n worship oh my!!!! it is really a shocking thing for me 2 see tat wendy is worship leader n fredson.... singing on stage n benjamin ooi jamming the drums.... errr wat have i miss...

hahahhaha praise n worship WAS SUPER COOL AS USUAL!!! *buat muka in to it* lol n after tat was the word of preeching by ps elijah n i miss the way tat he spread the gospel...


well u see we sit on the mat while ps elijah is preeching but now on chairs.... seriously change a lot le not use 2 seeing cop like tat hahahhaha but is fine 2 me cuz fga sits on chairs...lol



after is prayers n off i go wild taking pics wif my fren...lol eventually i got no transport but i ask weng yin n guess wat he forgotten bout me... poor me *buat muka pengemis di tepi jalan* but in the end i do have... gurcharan fetch me back...hahahahah don know whether i spell his name rite or wrong...got into his car wif derrick n fredson..man i kena bully teruk from them n now i have 2 treat them kfc wen i can drive....oh my gurchi may i know how old r u n still playing wif fredson like a kid..pls la go get a wife n start a new life...hahahahah cant belive im writing this down in my blog...


reach home n watch tv tat is wat i did n besides tat nothing.... hahahhahaah



PICS FROM CHURCH (^-^)



joan n me..... bff



us again (^-^)



me heart jill...AMEN!!!




us forever





joan,jill n judee... = j ppl rocks





priss n me






judee n sabs...



me n japhia wong







tat sharon showing her coloured tongue....cant really see la...






tats ps angela n baby michael kong...gosh he has grown a lot...he is so cute n adorable la





we were camwhoring in the childrens room hahahahaha






my besties in church gonna miss them so much






pic suppose 2 be me n wendy don know y benjamin ooi kokoi wanna join in...hahahaha





trying 2 b a retart...fail mission 101...

THE NEW CHURCH OF PRAISE STYLE.....

tat all...hahahhahah have fun n


SARANGHAEYO COP!!!! MUAXXIE N HUGGIES...

No comments: