Sunday, March 16, 2008

OUTING ON 15 MARCH



Yo yo yo decided 2 post 1 more...lolz well this day was yesterday n this is the day where all my frens from taiping n sitiawan came down 2 ipoh n hang around...well i was suppose 2 go kl 2 see my aunt who juz came back from ireland...mum n bro went n i manage 2 stay in ipoh n go out wif my NS friends...
weeeeeee!!!! it was super fun... we went parade...ate fried fishcakes under the the big tree * don know wat u call tat place*,jusco n even went 2 sam poh tong temple or the other temple....cant identify at all cuz i never been to there...
went out whole day ady n i was super tired...hehehehehe having headache at tat time but i still tahan till nite...
anyway here r some pics wat i did while i was out wif my friends from camp...
lol u guys guess it rite...


CAMWHORE IN STORES.....





me



me n khoon teng



us again...

camwhore is my specialty...love it so much....

No comments: