Sunday, March 23, 2008

SHOPPING PARADISE


2 day is sunday n this is the day where me n mum will go shopping till we drop...and yes we did..lol went 2 parade 2 day after breakfast n also after fetching my grandma 2 her mahjong session in her frens place... we kinda went there very early 2 parade n our 1st place of shopping was on shoes...i mean heals... hahahahah well mum was like i love this shoe..... n guess wat brand she was pointing at.... u would not believe is was camel active brand... oh no n wen she says it she really mean it... she brought hers but the shoes there r not my type...so went on continue walking....

the box of my mum new shoe..


mums new shoe..... (-_-)

n here i say my love 1...low heals black in colour n i told myself im gonna get tat n yes i did...is cheaper den wat my mum got n besides tat is not branded...YES YES YES IS NOT BRANDED!!!!!





mua new low heals..loving it so much

after paying we went n shop for clothes...hahahhaha brought 1 tat i like but mum did not...actually we were like having a shopping marathon 2 see who buy the most stuff...hahahahaha well guess he won...definately me...*buat muka bangga* thank you for all your cheerings lol..... pls la bagi saya face sikit la!!! hahahahaa


my new top tat cost 70 bucks...lolz

after tat we kinda went into this watch shop cuz mum wanna do something 2 her bracelet tat she is wearing.. make it tighter hahahah i was looking through this watches n 1 watch kinda caught my eyes... ADIDAS WATCH!!!! anyway ppl don b shock if i say i brought.... hahahhaha n yes i did!!!! AMEN!!!! i brought it.... don be jealous k.... i miss shopping n this is how 1 shop wif mum... brought an alarm clock there for muaself cuz mum say i don know how 2 wake up in the morning...jezzzzzzzz!!!! anyway paid n off we go.... walk n walk n walk n there is this thai fair in parade...mum could not resists it n went off buying thai food...spend like 20 bucks on it cuz she say is dinner..hmmmmm tat time was only like 2 something...*giving her tat stare which she did not see* well as she like la she wanna buy is non of my business..



my new ADIDAS watch.... n it....


comes wif a pouch...how cool...envy envy me hahahahha


stupid alarm clock tat made me buy u...u know how ex r u???? some more u are branded le...SEIKO!!!!!
after tat we went 2 kopitiam next 2 starbucks...hmmmmm since me n mum is not a coffee fan so we ended up in kopitiam...went there 2 have our drink n i ate smash potato....weeeeeee!!!!! love it so much...n if any infusers r reading my blog...i eat smash potato does not mean im *tai fan shu* really hope weng kin is not reading my blog n if u r....juz be glad your name is in my blog.... GERAMNYA!!!
hahahahaha went back home at 4 something n tat is the end of my day shopping in parade...din really buy lots of stuff but mum ask me 2 go to this butique near her office n yes i will go...hahahhaha gonna buy lots more baju....
n yes im gonna tell u guys tat....
ALL THE THINGS TAT I BUY 2 DAY....I USED MY OWN K...I HAVE THIS MUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY CUZ NS BAGI LA...HAHAHHAHAHA STILL HAVEN FINISH SPENDING SO IM GONNA CONTINUE 2 MORO....WAKAKAKAKAK *buat muka sangat gembira*

well while i was at home hahahahha i went camwhoring n mum was like pls la gal....lol wat la i like wert...




mua life wif mirrors...ohhhhhhh love it so much...


my life of enjoying shopping ends wif an impressed look only hahahahah still wan more




END OF SHOPPING PARADISE.... (^-^) PEACE














No comments: