Sunday, April 27, 2008

SICK SICK SICK!!!!

STUPID LIFE..... MUZ I ALWAYS BE SICK!!!

HAIH....THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN 2 ME AFTER NS....SICK IS ALL I HAVE IN MY LIFE..HOW SAD IS IT.. WELL MISSING INFUSERS WEI...
U GUYS ROXXXX MY LIFE!!!! CANT WAIT FOR OUR YOUTH ANNIVERSARY ON JUN...I HAVE MISS IT LAST YEAR N I WIL NOT MISS IT AGAIN THIS YEAR.... I REMEMBER Y I MISS IT CUZ I WAS IN SPORE FOR HOLIDAYS...HAHAHAHHA ME N SPORE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGATHER....CANT SPLIT ME N THIS PLACE....WAHAHAHHAHA *EVIL LAUGH OF ME*

ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN LIKE EATING LIKE A PIGGY HERE IN SPORE....SEE FOOD OH I WAN BUT IS A TEMPTATION SO I REBUKED IT!!!! HAHAHAHA BTW IM ON DIET NOT GONNA EAT MUCH... ATE LIKE JAPANESE FOOD,KOREAN FOOD,CHINESE FOOD,WESTERN FOOD......ERRRRRRRR THE LIST IS GONNA BE LONG IF I CONTINUE..LOLZ

GEOGIE *MY DOG IN SPORE* HAS BEEN A PAIN IN MY BUTT...HE N HIS TEDDY BEAR REALLY MAKE ME MAD.... TAT BEAR DOES NOT HAVE A NOSE...POOR BEAR THOUGH...WELL GEOGIE KEEP ON PUTTING HIS BEAR ON ME LEG N N N ITS BEAR IS WET WIF ITS SALIVA!!!!! EWWWWWWWW!!! ME N BRO KEEP ON SCOLDKING GEOGIE N TORTURING IT BY HIDING THE BEAR..HAHAHAHHAHA
ANYWAY TRY TO UPDATE BOUT MY DAYS HERE IN SPORE....


A NOTE TO GOD!!!

OH FATHER LORD JESUS I PRAY FOR HEALING IN ME
ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE A HEALTHY BODY
SO TAT I CAN DO LOTS OF THINGS WITHOUT BEING STOP BY IT
I WANT TO JOG LIKE LAST TIME WHERE I DON FAINT EASILY
NOW HAVING LOW BLOOD PRESSURE IS NOT ME ANYMORE
I KNOW TAT GOD IS A HEALER N HE WILL HEAL ME
GOD I ALSO PRAY FOR MORE NON CHRISTIAN TO COME TO KNOW U MORE
I ALSO PRAY TAT INFUSE HAS MORE N MORE YOUTH
MISSING THEM IS NOW IN MY HEART
BUT MOST OF ALL GOD U R ALWAYS IN MY HEART
PLS FORGIVE ME IF I HAD DONE ANYTHING BAD
THANKS GOD FOR ALL THE THINGS U HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE
THANK YOU GOD
AMEN!!!!

TAT ALL PPL... TRY 2 UPLOAD ON PICS SOON WEN I GO BACK 2 IPOH.....
SARANGHEYO!!!!!!!!



No comments: