Thursday, May 8, 2008

MIX FEELINGS

everything is goin well now in my life...but 2 day kinda bored the hell out of me...goin college n sitting in the room listening really sucks...i should have juz listen 2 u joy!!! im STUPID for not listening 2 u....

well yesterday outing for the mid nite movie was super fun....movie was awesome man...fern u r rite iron man does has a cute ass *laughing my head out* cant wait for our next outing...
oh ya oh ya i cant wait for infuse anniversary wei!!!! im trying 2 stay calm but i cant is juz too exciting n n n the movie PARADISE!!! our very 1st movie....syok wei!!! cant wait 2 watch the whole thing...

again being bully...haih.... im totally speechless rite now...anyway college is gonna start next week n OMG!!!! fern u r on holiday...how nice i want my holidays 2 be longer...bring back starwberry for me from cameron gal...LOVE U LOTS!!!!

im like so in love wif..... APPLES!!! hahahhah got ya u think tat i fall in love wif some one rite..hmmmmmmm well nah non.... being single still roxxxx n those hu know something pls pls pls don write stuff in mt crapping place... pls keep it as secret k... hahahhahha
not gonna expose it out blekz!!! find me mayb i wil tell u guys.. =P

oh gosh hillsongs r coming but i cant go man i wan la ish ish ish....how depressing is tat..i wanna go!!!!! well forget bout it im currently listening 2 planetshakers beautiful saviour song... love it n it really calms me down.... i juz feel sad tat all so so decided 2 listen to it... hmmmmm by juz thinking bout future really freaks me out..

mummy is goin away n leaving me alone here.... (>_<)...tat means no more shopping!!! no more like hanging aroung lepaking wif mum like we used 2 do....not fair!!! honestly speaing...i really don wan my mum 2 go 2 spore n work...but she looks happy so i juz follow la...in my heart i was like depress mum is like my fren my sister.... having mix feelins bout it n i really don know i can survive in ipoh with my dad.... i still wan mum not dad well juz face it gal life is gonna change no more sweet times juz like wat my bro said... as time goes by everything will change!!! be brave tat all i can say 2 u n pls study hard don fool around like last time...*buat muka emo*

P/S: SHI MIN I MISS U VERY MUCH CANT WAIT FOR U 2 COME BACK N LEPAK WIF US.....N N N BC ZAI MY MASTER!!! I MISS U TOO BEAR BEAR MISS U...COME BACK SOON (ToT)

1 comment:

me&Him said...

heyyyyyy.
how are you??
mishhh you alot laaa.
thought could meet up on sunday. too bad thanush fell sick.

your mum is going to spore?!
wow. then leave you alone in ipoh?
thats kinda sad. hmmmm. don't be so sad laaa kay.

SMILE (: