Thursday, May 15, 2008

my obsessions!!!

oh my oh my i juz saw american idol results show n guess wat.... DAVID COOK in final 2...wah david cook is like super hawt n he makes me sream my heads off...u wil und wen a gal see a leng zai or some one handsome...eh wait it is the same meaning lol

i hope i had the chance 2 vote for cook well 2 bad votings are only available in the states...im so so deeply in love wif cook n n n he is SINGLE!!!


vote for him ppl in the states i wan him 2 win!!!!

well class in college had started and im like enjoying every thing tat is on...most of us in college kinda hate this guy yes is the word HATE!! although is a strong word...i don care he really pissed everyone n he has been a pain in everyones asses...he also speaks rudely 2 seniors in college n worst of all he smokes but he tell a lie out of it... i cant believe tat there are such guy tat exsist in this world..he is like a bad example of a guy tat i don think i gal would wants...he tells lie 2 everyone and we all actually fall for it *i did not cause i know all this while he is a faker*


everyone is having this feeling of anti him...he is trying hard 2 get everyones attention but hey i don think it will works...


anyway im like super hardworking like this.....




is only my 3rd day enrolling in my course n see got lots of stuff 2 do ady but sooner or later my mood change and i started taking pics of myself..


not only me k...nick started using his phone taking pics of me and the lectural..lets say tat i started everything...lol class was great....besides taking pics i even broke the rule like sms in class n listening 2 my ipod when the lectural is writting notes on the white board...COOL rite???? 2 me is yes tel suren said judee woi later miss cindy jalan u will kena wei....hahahhaha i was kinda chicken out so i keep my stuff but im still talking non stop 2 nick... tat all i did la oh yea not forgetting im in a mission of screwing someone...lol my gang the csi of olympia....

oh well im like recovering from my emoness....and thanks 2 those hu cheered me up... u guys are like my encourager.... i know i had make u guys worry but hey im still judee the crappy gal...but not as lame as jethro la...he is still the lamest among all my friends... well im gonna like miss u lots cuz u r ady back in ns.... tat means my crappy is gone...i only like get 2 chat wif u once a week..... jethro i really hope u can come back early so tat u can see weng kin shake his butt on our anniversary nite... hahahahhaha





i still heart fernie!!! this was the practice place where the dancers are practicing....lol my job there is 2 camwhore... weng kin is the ghost behind walking....wakakakaka but it seems tat we look like ghost....




fern tired of practicing i was like tired of college....



ini adalah akibat of wearing heals one whole day....n writing too much also leads 2 blister...wakakakakaka everyone was like oh my judee wat happen 2 u..well nothing is juz blister but is still pain!!!







































No comments: