Sunday, June 8, 2008

DESPERATELY ME

if i have a dream now i would want 2 have mummy back in ipoh n mayb travel around the world with her...i desperately miss mummy even i shed tears at night while everyone are sleeping.... i don feel the rite me now and i even tried not to talk now cuz i don know who 2 talk wif....i usually talk a lot at home but now i juz feel lonely...if i have the time 2 talk i bet the only person hearing 2 me is my dog or dad but dad is always out wif frens and if he is not estimated time is only 5 minutes...

i kinda feel jealous sometimes when i see ppl go out as a family go watch movie 2 gather or shop 2 gather in a shopping mall where i kinda feel leftout... i don know how 2 express it out but by juz seeing them i don like shopping even when im there... when i see ppl goin on a holiday wif their family or wat i juz think tat y cant mine be like tat...

now i hate the word the most is BYE... i anti this word now most of my time cuz everytime i see this word it means separate 4 ever....well tat is wat i think mayb some of u guys dissagree with me but everyone got their own thinking.... i don care this blog is mine so i can express wat i want...

i still don trust some ppl n i still don think i will continue 2 trust them for the rest of my life.... i will not mention who but u know it yourself... i jus tried 2 be me the whole time but when im not pls don come near me n joke something juz 2 make me happy...u might not know tat i might break down in front of u.... i have bare 2 much till im like not myself now... no more bubbly me but hey mayb i will be super funny...its all up and down so it depends how my mood feel....

god i really desperately seek u everytime and i really thank you a lot cuz u were there for me see me cry n also see me laugh... god u are my light tat shines brightly and i will not turn my face away from tat light...im sorry for all my sins tat u have 2 bare all the burdens on your shoulder... thanks god for all u have done n yes i wil continus 2 praise u my dear god...

I STILL WANT BOONMO

I DON WANT BOONDA

IT SOUNDS WEIRD

BOONMO IS NICER AND I WILL STICK 2 IT

BOONMO=JUDEE (-_-)

No comments: