Monday, June 23, 2008

i have been super busy this pass few days making me super sick now.... wanna see my nerd+stress+tired+sick look hahahahah here is it.... super weird i know..



hahahahaha well is something different compare to the other posts.. gosh!!!! 2 moro is cocktail presentation and im like DOOM!!!! i wat also don know la 2 moro have to prepare this and tat btw im super sked... i need prayers can someone pray for me???


well i juz wanna say tat music is my life.... i juz cant stop listening to some music like i need you by planetshakers, free, beautiful saviour.... basically is all christian songs tat really get me into mood... this is wat i think everytime i listen to musics...


MUSIC IS MY SOUL!!!!


yeah!!!! i bet some of u agree with me..... besides tat i heard tat my fren janice is back from aussie...she is my childhood fren... i know her when im like a small baby...lol i juz wanna reach out and say this...




hahahahah is has been a while tat i din chat with u at all... back for 3 weeks sure syoik la.... besides tat i also miss mummy but i got this good news to share and tat is.... mummy is coming back on wednesday....i cant wait i cant wait...only 2 days... weeeeee!!!! gonna hug her till the max.... tak boleh tahan!!!!


oh well im off now so i juz wanna give u guys....




i know im adorable...

boonmo loves everyone!!!!!

No comments: