Sunday, June 15, 2008

WEEKEND BACK IN COP

oh yea it has been a long time i din go back church of praise.... as a formal member of cutting edge youth... i really miss u all..oh well one word u guys change a lot wei.... don know is it me or u guys...not so hyper like last time.... oh well i heard tat usually they don have ice-breaking but yesterday when i went back they have it.... hahhahahah mun siong fetch me to church we were super late...late like i mean it late..... wanted 2 forfeit me cuz i so long din come to youth in cop and and i really did give suprises 2 them hahahahaha SHOCKING!!!

anyway praise and worship was like wow cuz tracy was leading...for your info tracy is a guy actually his name was nicky anyway tat was his nickname so tracy!!! hahahaha got ots of hugs from them and wendy lee yau wei was giving me smacking as my return back in cop....wat on earth wendy is nice beating me up....i know u miss me but don..... lolz...ok ok for sure Asa Looi change a lot.... hmmmmm he is working for lg tat brand ok..... den den den all kinda not active like they use 2 be..... derrick cant stop asking me for his sweets...and sabs u r getting hawter!!! japhia change 2 hahaahha more girly type..... ding is still ding no changes at all.... hmmmmmm din see janna though...well saw jia yao counting money nvm!!! arrrrr!!!! don care all i know tat they youth hmmmmm change a lot is like so matured.....

anyway michael kong son of ps elijah and ps angela has grown alot and he is so cute!!!! CUTE like ADORABLE!!!


ok ok michael took nicer pic than me..... i look horrible man with my eyebags and my hair sucks....ok ok don care wat i juz said... well the word tat ps elijah preech was about are u ashamed of this or that...well i was like super down in myself...well u don und wat i mean this is boonmo language so no need 2 like und.....he even ask are u ashamed of wat god did for us???? well my answer now is NOOOOO!!!! have breakthrough there and im relief with no more burdans on me...man it has been a while tat i don feel this much happiness in me.... glad tat i went back 2 cop yesterday cuz the message was strong till it can really change me...


this is wendy my sis in christ.... i know u super bangga now so pls stop hahahaha


she is taking f6 in acs oh well good luck for finals.....tat will be this year.... she is the one who gives me holly smacking the moment i reach cop...besides tat here is kristagail aka ed....she is like my bff in cop and we are in this group known as kristagail and the chipmunks....which consist os me, kristagail herself, joan and jill...we got this name by gary during dc camp last year....


besides that this is priss my fren...deva babi sis... hahahaha ok ok yesterday deva emo so i don wanna talked to him...even he gives me the peace sign man it was freaky peace... all asa did was laugh...oh by the way asa eyes are getting small...hope he don see my blog...



ok ok ending with mun siong fetching me back and guess wat tracy is in mun siong car too.....

sunday service in cop

woke up super early today like 6 something cuz im following sabs to cop...hahahhah really so long ady din go there for sunday service.... followed sabs to children church and it was super fine to me although i don really like kids.... but hey they are all cute and adorable.... this really change my mind of kids man.... there is this gal tat smile at me oh my my heart juz melted wei...after tat went back inside audotorium where ps mary was preeching.... hmmmm kinda miss it but in the end i still got listen rite.... when service was done im like a sesated person in cop walking aimlessly with wendy.... im hungry and tired man...den is was time for 2nd service why not join in and praise god....


joong harnn was leading for sunday service and the theme for today is orange tat is y all are wearing orange...hahahhaha after worship i went and find wendy and the rest...they are all practicing dancing for youth sun which is on 13 july hmmmm don know i can make it or not le i will think 1st and after tat children church wanted to used the room so so we were kinda kick out from the room and we are all stuck at the hall.... all in emo mode trying to be me..haih.... so i went out and took a pic from my favourite spot..




lol is my favourite spot to take pics so wendy said this oi wanna go makan angin or not i drove today..i was like ok ok hahahahha sat her car and off we went....


wendy jie driving i help in changing the gear hahahhaha y not camwhore in the car.... ok ok she was driving a kancil eventually din see her car behind the saga...


have lots of fun..... we really did makan angin and when we return church i did this yo yo yo with the window down...ding, benjamin and moses was there.... hahhaahaha they saw us and they give us the swt look..... ok ok i know is lame so don spam my blog with lame!!!! get out of car and next stop play with baby michael.... he is so so adorable....


ahhhhhh pinch pinch checks....lol i love michael!!!! i even took pic of 2nd service from on top.... i know ppl are less for 2nd service but in 1st it was full...


while wendy was playing with baby michael i did camwhore a bit in the baby room....hahhahaaha


my tired+sleepy+hungry+stress=chan look....hahahhahaa anyway went back to the room errr i don know wat u cal tat room is where we all hang out after service if we were in 1st den 2nd we lepak...someone took my phone and camwhore at the same time take pics of other...



benjamin ooi!!!!! is a loser!!! hahahahhah take my phone don let me see your phone la fine!!!!...bangga now la your phone 3.2 megapixels....u wait!!!! hahahahha den here is brandon...he is ady errrrrr 14 but has the small boy look...



hahahahhaah anyway im sure gonna miss u all n i know i still owe fredson, brandon, gurchi and derrick kfc...ish ish ish ish like tat bully me...wat la.... hahahhahaha gonna miss u all im sure i will be back and bring the house down wif mua...lol

SARANGHAEYO COP!!!!!

No comments: