Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the cry that could not be heard at all

spending time with u bring lots of memories...but now u are departing and goin back... when u are back home the house is more brighten up by u... but the moment u leave it will be dark back... eventhough u don know wat other people feels but deep inside me i do not want you to leave.... i know u r leaving on fri nite.... tat means i got two choices and tat is either sending u to the bus station or goin infuse.... i will not miss infuse but if i go i will miss your last smile before u leave.... if i send u i will miss infuse... i really don know wat 2 choose now...


is all negative around me... God pls help me... i feel so lost rite now... i really need 2 break down but i do not know hu 2 refer to beside u... i need a shoulder to lean on as long as i could. even there is i don know how 2 say it in words cuz it is really hurting me inside.... the hurt is too strong to handle and i really hope all this did not happen to me... depression is all over me...


putting on a happy face outside is called faking hard... i know im doin it now but wat am i suppose to do... deep in me is to hard to bare the sadness of u leaving.... i really do not want u 2 leave.... all i want now is a back for me 2 cry as much as i could 2 relief all the sadness in me... but hu.... i began to lose trust again... and i do not know who to speak 2 beside u God...


really hope u can help...


i officially leave student council club 2 day and i don know wat will happen the next day.... the door was widely open for me.... cecilia beg me not to leave.... brian also ask me not to leave.... but i really do not want to be in this club which is money minded.... im so so sorry and i juz have 2 do it.... many people want to leave but they cant..... i do not wanna be j revo representative there... in student council u can feel the stressness and the stifness of cold air in it. so now is suren and fiona turn to face them.... so so sorry my dear frens...







AMEN!!!!! there is no one else that is mighty as u God....



No comments: