Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hectic!!!!!!!

gah!!!!! im so so tired cuz 2 day i woke early prepared myself for college but b4 that fetch my aunt to the market to buy her stuff.... rest for like 10 minutes and off for college.... while im on my way suren kinda sms me and ask me where am i oh well im at the traffic light when i saw tat msg so i got time 2 reply.... hahahahha reach college saw bih tong i horn her jezzzzzzz she like don know saw who only but she ar walked up the stairs and down the stairs again just for fun.... hahahhaha den drove them to wah seng *well is a shop* but they did not get anything cuz it was expensive.... well for your infomation.... we are getting stuff for my food studies project which will be held this FRIDAY!!!!! *panic panic* oh well nvm and guess wat they all say.... lets go tesco!!!!!! but b4 that they said wanna go gaint.... =X

arg!!!! *pulling my hair* but for the sake of my group.... i drove all the way 2 tesco park and off we went for shopping.... wearing our uniform kinda make us looks like some secret agent or something.... hahahahha everyone was eyeing on us man.... =D brought some stuff finally and jezzzzzzzzzz suren's scallop was troublesome la.... in tesco tak ada so we all have to walked all the way to jusco.... in my head was saying this... "oh my so HOT!!! la and my feet is killing me" walked there i saw vincci.... ekkkkkk they drag me away... =( oh well our project is more important so so so we got the scollops!!!!!!! weeeeeee *happy happy* =D but i was complaining cuz i cant walked ady cuz my feet got blister.... both feet =( super pain but we all went makan at the food court.... saw jackie and gang... kinda shock wei... hahahahhaa

after makan, to tell you guys honestly.... we were super late for class lol xD this is like my 3rd time goin late for class but this time was worst... we were all taking our sweet time walking... ok me... went mcd suren and bih tong wanna eat ice cream but me nope cuz i don feel like....





blah!!!! i look weird here.... i know i know =X after that i ask them wheter i can go vincci for a while.... they said no and i said pls pls pls =( then they said ok but only 5 minutes... hahahahahah super happy walked in like kokoi only... see see and go.... but i saw wat i wanted ady... lol blekz =P

while we were in the car.... suren took my phone and took some pics.... is me driving and drinking my water.... i know wat u guys thinking... JUDEE DRINKING BABY BOTTLE!!!!!! arh!!!!!!!!!


i don care is wat i call senang.... and bih tong was being silly in the car....




hahahahahah head chef!!!!!! reach college like 1.45 somewhere there la.... no watch so i don know... late 1 class started at 1... heheheheheh XD i was still complaining bout my blister and class finish..... wah!!!!! so fast??? ok i was complaining for like half an hour... wah din know i can do that.... hehehehehehe den off went and help suren decorate the cf board... weeeeeee i did all those word and stuff.... now it looks like that... there are lots more to deco.....



CUTE rite????? i did the j revo and cross... *bangganya saya sekarang* see my name... secretary wo... hmmmmmm but lots of work to do la.... swt!!! after that i rush back to the car park to go back 2 school.... chatted with mrs lee and some teachers there.... there is some competition against houses and guess wat... cavell is winning the volleyball game... wahahahhaha as an ex cavell student... im so proud of u guys... actually was in school to see lixin help her with some stuff... hahahahahha man u r taller den me la... LIXIN!!!!! no!!!!!!!! im so short wei.... jezzzzzzzz =( not fair....


oh well just now went jj with dad and aunt.... mission to buy stuff... i drove while i was trying to park.... my car died and i tried to restart but it cannot.... something wrong so so i was like dad how la???? wat happen??? conclusion the battery weak.... car cannot be used...=( no car for me now.... ish dad call his fren charged it and dad drove back home and change car.... so im not driving tomorrow....


i brought new shoe from vinnci.... daddy brought for me... im so so happy!!!!!! =) but sad at the same time cuz car is out =(... oh well i like my new shoe.... =)











missing mummy badly...=(




No comments: