Thursday, July 10, 2008

just to expelled my emoness in me.... i decided 2 torture my dog forcing her to take pics with me.... i don get it y dogs hate to take pics... my dog really tell me all... =( she really don like it and she will do the grawwllllll sound... means... I HATE IT PLS STOP!!!!! for me i don care and i continue taking.....


don care wat im wearing.... i wanna sleep early.... from standing cashie she decided to lay down but me i don give her a chance to sleep....


smelling my lovely dog *but she stinks =X* oh well i don want her to sleep so i take lots more pic...


doggie kinda saying this "STOP DISTURBING ME I WANNA SLEEP!!!!" ar!!! hu cares u are my dog i feed u and play with u so u have to bare with me *evil grins*


something stupid happen 2 day in college... at first i was super emoing in class till i din talk and laugh at all... smsing ppl and doin my work at tat time.... after tat i went to the stairs there continue to emo.... arg!!!! put stuff in library den went auditorium for this talk.... his name was TIRU means copycat (>_<) and he is explaining bout this genting management stuff if u wanna do your training there or work there after studies.... kinda bout carier talk * i don know how 2 spell* this was wat happen...


tiru : there are 5 hotels in genting.... name first world hotel, theme park hotel, genting resort hotel, *one more i don remember* and what???


judee : AWANA!!!!


tiru : where is awana???


judee : downstairs.....


everyone was laughing non stop cuz i said downstairs.... jezzzzzzzzz malunya (-_-)


wat i can do now i think is to smile eventhough i don feel like.... i do smile when threr is camera around but if u ask me to do it now.... i might juz have to think.... i will be goin 2 youth super late.... 2 moro i bet u guys will know wat will happen....

1 comment:

samantha said...

hahaha. i also force my 4 dogs to camwhore with me. ;)