Thursday, July 17, 2008

lots of ppl are sick lately.... don know y but some say is the weather.... well me im not SICK!!!! don know y lots of my fren say i look like im sick.... im only DEPRESSED =( oh well 1st of all my counselor navin have been admitted to hospital fatimah for one week and i don knwo at all till joy told me so... we are planning to visit and pray for him so tat he recover fast.... next was suren.... hmmmmm he ar sick fever i think???? joy called him 2 day and he said he was in hospital too but was there juz to get his medicine... lol =D den was nick fever too but God is a healer so he is healed... AMEN!!! den there is my senior who is also sick... wah banyaknya orang tak sihat....=(

gah!!!! watever as long as God is a healer all sure can be healed even non christian...

2 day nothing much though... oh yea my memory card was stuck inside rajes laptop... *screams and pulling hair* i was so darn nervous and started to emo near my class..... gosh gosh gsoh i was freaking sked tat something will happen to my memory card..... i was hugging joys guitar and thinking of this song in my head... "teardrops on my guitar by taylor swift" lol is a emo song.... i know i know... wat to do im still emoing although i don show it...

cf was awesome.... we did sharing and sand 2 songs.... den went fro class til 2 something and me, fiona and bih tong was super hungry.... eh wait i change shoe with joy lol =) we are wearing the same size joy tat means we can share heals... lalalalalalal super happy... walked to the pan mee shop.. im so so tempt by the fish and chips pic at tat shop... blah!!!! on diet!!!!!!! don wanna eat a lot!!!!

went back home... im sick of driving ady le don know y some love it when they got their license and keep on driving here and there... and ended up banging some other car.... oh wat la this ppl are even wreakless den me... hahahhahah im a STEADY driver get the pics... i don simply go bang a tree!!!!!!!! jezzzzzzzzz =P by the way i got my uniform 2 day and my coat is huge.... dad said was ok but i still think is huge... hmmmmmmm should i change or not la????? im still thinking bout it oh well i think no need la so so ma fan.... oh well im bored....

i now super miss mummy..... she wont be coming back like don know when.... hmmmmmmm i was thinking to go down to spore during sem break... well if i go also no one will be at home besides my doggie geogie... hmmmmmm should i go???? but i desperately miss mummy =( how i wish tat now im having lots of fun now but the feeling of sadness is still there... i really wanna say this to u mummy....



i know u don read blogs... well if u do come across this i really hope i can say it to u face to face now... every nite i pray for u and i do cry... is just tat no one knows... no one knows how i feel deeply in me...


i still love myself...


yes and i know God is there for me.... besides that music does express how u feel which means...



oh well i think that all ppl love ya!!!!!


i wil pray for those who are sick and u will always be in my prayers

No comments: