Monday, September 1, 2008

bored

oh well seems that im having chicken pox and not able 2 go out at all.... this is freaking killing me.... hmmmmmmmmm had movie marathon all by myself.... i watch casper the 1st one till casper meets wendy and even little mermaid 2.... im watching cartoon =)

i now look like some alien landed on planet earth..... hahahhaha with all the pox on my entire body... i said this lots of time im not gonna camwhore forever till i really recovered from it.... and and and when im fully heal.... andrew from my college is gonna treat me eat ice cream but in one condition this treat only last till 15 september.... wth!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bloody bloody hate yesterday cuz the whole day i so badly wanna talked 2 mummy on the phone but ended up in her voicemail... this really pissed me off and i lose my temper... din even called me back... =( current mood im depressed.....

my throat is super duper pain even while drinking water.... when it comes to eating med.... is even worst =( very san fu la... im breaking down now

all this happen to me when some one close to me is away... why cant it happen when my mummy is here =( ok i think that my chicken pox is starting to be itchy.... how long do i need to suffer....

i hate it when ppl get to travel on their break and enjoy the fun... i hate it when i see ppl enjoying but not me... i hate it so badly that i can die in my own house... i hate it and i HATE it.....

No comments: