Friday, August 22, 2008

im actually having the mood to study today... i don know y but it seems im semangat to study.... hooray!!! finally i got the mood to study and not waste my time doin nonsense besides goin out yum cha with wins they all...

a funny thing happen to me 2 day.... i woke up super late and then straight went and study non stop till lilian sms me... hahahah chat with her and study at the same time..*multi tasking* cool rite i can do that and i do remember wat i just read... =) half way smsing... lilian ask me this... do u tell anything to your parents??? i said only my mum but seems she is not here so i keep all to myself... after sending that i kinda cried... i really don know wat happen... it kinda triggered my feeling at that moment cuz i really miss my mum... i juz continue to cry and in the end i told lilain how i feel la...

i know at this stage im not as strong that u guys think but i wil try =)

camp vs caroling..... i don know which to choose =( to leave or not to leave???? God pls help this child of yours... she really wanna know badly where should she go... she is lost and she really need your guidance....

cant wait for sem break.... mummy here i come =D

No comments: