Wednesday, August 20, 2008

im in chapter 5 for safety and hygiene that means i still got 6 more chatpers to go and now is 2.45 am in the morning... wth!!!! i am bitten alive by mosquitos while studying.... =( i have this small thingy on my hand and its painful... is kinda distracting me from studying... gosh!!! anyway still got 2 more books to read...

study judee!!!! U MUST STUDY!!!

grecia i don think i got time to do the tagged.... mayb later la after my exams... actually locking yourself up in your room is a good thing... can concentrate more...

doggie is sick.... wat am i suppose to do... i gave all my love and she is still sick =( she had another injection today and is kinda sad seeing her like that....

well something happen to me yesterday b4 i slept.... *after studying* i prayed to god and i started tearing on my bed... hmmmmm i don know how to put it in words but i think im kinda relieve.... after all this things that happen... i kinda think i begin to backslide... is just a feeling...

god is my tower and refuge... i will stick to that... god is faithful and he is an amazing god... no way i would say no to him =)

im back to studying again.... oh well is 3.00 am in the morning... studying!!!!

No comments: