Tuesday, August 5, 2008

oh well i skipped college again cuz i really cannot tahan with my head goin dizzy every morning when i wake up.... i really din mean to skip but if i don i have 2 drive to college with my condition like that and mayb something wrong might happen... =( ok ok is all negative thinking...


anyway i miss PASSION and everyone is making me jealous!!!!!!!!! but one thing for sure jealousy is a sin.... so no way.... fever is off and for sure... i don feel cold like for the pass few days where i was covered with my jacket and me blankie.... =) but now i think im back 2 normal... is juz that no voice is coming out from my mouth.... there is but i sound like an OKU speaking....


people said that after ns sure wont fall sick and everything... but hey im like the totally opposite that u can imagine.... in ns also i was sick after ns also sick... it seems that im prone to it... conclusion is.... I EASILY FALL SICK IF ANYONE NEAR ME IS SICK =(


so the best choice for me is to stay away from them.... hmmmm i wonder is it durian season now??? yuck!!!!!!!! y people fancy this food... i don like it... seeing dad and aunt eating it really gives me the goosebump.... lol


i have the same reaction as my braderrrrrr!!!!! me and him don like this so called durian.... there is once that mum wanted to buy and put in the car my bro actually said this mummy u wanna sit car back or walked back home.... lol =D


i miss those moment and guess wat another 4 more days braderrrrr is coming back!!!!! i miss u kor!!!! and im gonna fetch u... hehehehehe so u can sit my car *bangganya* i predict ady that he sure talk a lot when i drive... oh well i think for that one week i don have car to sit le.... haih.... wat la that means i have 2 shift all my stuff like my books and shoes inside the car out and int the house =( so much work le....





have u ever come across this question????? well lots of my fren ask me how r u???? i juz reply ok... im fine but deeply in me im not... i don know how 2 put it in words but for sure im not telling it out.... as long as some one dont ask me this question den im fine.... all i will do is this....






although i sometimes don feel like doing it but hey smile so =) =) =) =) =)......

i think i wanna avoid u

and pls forgive me for doin that

No comments: