Saturday, September 20, 2008

birthday outing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIH TONG!!!

2 day is bih tong birthday and we which consist of me, fiona and patricia went to jj to celebrate her birthday... lol we meet up in black canyon and i was the late one... as usual me =) anyway i curi curi makan nice food... lol well mum not here so y not break the rule and eat... ooooooo anyway back to our outing... lol it was super farny... i miss them as i have not seen them for 3 weeks... here are some pics...




fiona and patricia.... after eating in black canyon while waiting for our bill


birthday gal jadi along....





and as for me... oh well always kena bully =)




she force me but me......




change topic and saying wow a star!!!! *buat muka lame* hahahaha and we even talk bout the new jr in our college and his name was dixon... i was like it sound 'decent' hahhahaha so we keep on talking bout college wat i have miss for the one whole week of classes... we paid for bih tong and off we went shopping and the first stop was nike... arg!!!!!! i like this shoe...




oh well this is of course i curi tangkap gambar la... u think the shop let u do it??? lol gosh is so nice and the price is nice too wei.... anyway i shall wait den is off to giodarno and den vincci... my shoe paradise shop... hahahaha btw i got this cute pink sandals for myself =) hahahahha is only rm12.50... worth????? well to me yes =D anyway we continue shopping and went to jj the watever u call and i want this doggie for my b day next year!!!



and they said i finally found one of my relatives.... pwiggy!!!! =)





hahahhaha den i saw mirrors and guess wat... im in a good mood so me and bih tong started camwhoring...


and me... y not one for myself *blink* *blink*


and so this is wat bih tong wanted for her birthday pressie....




oh well she will be a good housewife for the future guys... lol =D and so she wanted to buy a bottle for herself so this is wat we did... promoting kiddy bottles....






birthday gal super high after finding her rite bottle and she make me follow her... seems is her birthday and she is the biggest.... this is wat happen to me =0





being a kid again... hahahhahaha but it was fun.. so is den we walk and walk and walk non stop... in pdi i was like oh no i like this yellow top and i want la but i make myself not to but cuz i reserved it for mum to buy for me now... so it den fiona left cuz she got church thingy den is patricia and bih tong fetch me back.... wow her driving is scary too kinda like mine... lol im super tired now =)


oh yea wanna wish my frens.....



JOAN CHENG



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!






AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO


ANGEL PHANG OON KEH!!!!!


joan is my BFF while oon keh is my classmate in f4 and f5... happy birthday and i hope u guys have a blessed birthday ppl....



No comments: