Thursday, September 25, 2008

bitches and more bitches

hahahha it juz came into mind that this title is worth posting... anyway i have enough of all this crap ady.. im sick of facing u guys and well if u come across my blog hahaha i juz give you a hint... i hate it being there..... i actually thought u r my fren that i trust and look forward to.... but u r juz making me a fool among everyone... anyway im leaving for sure this time..... u have not been honest with me and i have been tested so the time has come...

hmmmmmm i was really pissed off when i found out tat thing. hmmmm anyway im aint being childish and complaining but im juz being myself.... MYSELF!!!!!! and i love myself =)

anyway back to bout class.... im currently in computer lab in college..... juz to pass my time i decided to blog... hahahahha there has been lots of things goin on in class lately.... me with banana and now kawan ku????? ok ok kawan ku is a shop name.... juz to represent someone.. ekkkkkkk no way!!!!!!!!! he said vulgar words at me... like hmmmmm seems is my blog i don care ady.... he even said this to me.....

kawan ku : fuck off!!!!!!!/ shut up piggy!!!!!!!!!

anyway this is testing my patient so i shall remain pateint and not say another word... and the thing is im in the same presentation group as him.. WTH!!!!! hahahahha ppl u may seat back and enjoy the drama when we are presenting.... i ady sense that bad things will happen... no no no!!!!!!! i don wanna be in the same group as him *buat muka tak puas hati langsung*

the new student dixon is following the footsteps of the rest bullying me =( gah!!!!

ok i now have this thing in my mind and that is to be an aneorexic or a bulimic person... i don feel like eating but i juz ate veggietarien food juz now with my frens... and and and bih tong BURP!!!!!!!!!!! super loud in public... me, patricia and fiona laugh non stop...

now i shall get ready and wear my tie for f&b 2 in cafeteria... lol i gonna be a slacker gal later
hahahahhahaha ok im off goin for class blekz =P us gals for f&b 2 have to set up a buffet set table and here it looks like that... we got good grades =) while guys they have to set a a la carte table...


after finishing so i decided to play around with bih tong and the rest... i make her tie super high and in the end cant even take it down...



and i also took pics with bih tong, patricia and fiona =) *smiles*



i am a happy girl now... i sense freedom =D anyway my face still got the scars from my chicken pox...



and as for the top part.. pls mind me i juz feel like posting wat i feel =) im happy that there are other ppl at my side... u???? u can have watever u want.... i don want it ady!!!!! im sick of it =) *proud to say it loudly*

opps.... it makes me even more bichy but i don care =) cuz u own that title more den me

No comments: