Sunday, September 7, 2008

DEVIL BESIDE ME

ok i have this dream and is kinda weird... i can consider it as nightmare =S i don know wat is wrong but is freaking scary.... at the begining it was actually some trip with people i don know.. oh well is a dream wat do u want me to do.... and is was in thailand... wow travelling in thailand with people i don know.... it was kinda excited in the beginning where i was goin high with them *don even know for wat wanna know their name* playing this and that....

den we went to this temple... i don know y temple??? weird le??? hahahaha dreams do change so is juz a dream!!!! den don know y suddenly this girl next to me dirasuk hantu and she is like doing some ewwww stuff.... i don know wat was she doin but it ended up my dream was based at this guy.... and that guys face changes and he has red eyes.... ok ok i don sound scary but it change in front of me =X.... suddenly the girl dirasuk hantu was telling me this... 'even with god u will not grow at all cuz u have me' laughing her throat out...

i woke up and felt the creeps back my spine.... i don know wat it means but i don really wanna know at all... i have this weird dreams lately and i it kinda scary for me... after bieng awaken in the middle of the night.... i pray back and next i was sleeping soundly...

was the the devil???? y is this happening to me????

No comments: