Thursday, September 4, 2008

tagged by beloved grecia

hahahhaha ok ok grecia tagged me but i cant do it cuz i was having exams at that moment... and after that i totally forgot bout it sorry grecia but hey... im doin it =)

RULES:
  1. each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
  2. at the end, you need to choose 10 ppl to be tagged and list their names
  3. no tag backs!!!!!!!!!

  • hmmmmm i like to complain bout something but i don realise im doing that.... i'll juz keep goin on and on =)
  • i still think childish.... although im 18 years old... i bet some of u sure said oh pls judee grow up!!!!
  • im a very secretive person... meaning i keep all to myself and i don share it out
  • i have trust issued and i don trust in people nowadys...the only person i trust is GOD!!!
  • i love my family my friends and also God... who don love them and if u don u r not a human *evil grins*
  • i on my phone 24/7 and i don off it....
  • im a shophaholic or shoe-addict person... i go crazy when i see nice shoe i will beg mummy to buy for me =)
  • im driving now =) and i don bang tress
  • i am a pround christian =)
  • i don play computer games cuz me and com don get along... which make me win the title boon =D
  • im sked of insects... freaking scared of them and i go crazy screaming when i see one
  • i still watch cartoon and pls don laugh... my bro still watch anime and y cant i???
  • i don really liek anime but some are to watch
  • i always put busy when i on9 but im not is juz there to avoid something... lol

that all 15 facts bout me but there are more la i bet u all don wanna know =)

ppl that i tag...

  • you
  • you
  • them
  • u all
  • who ever reads
  • him
  • her
  • it
  • watever
  • blah!!!!

No comments: