Tuesday, October 7, 2008

peer pressure

do you realise life can be really unfair in a way that everything goes badly according to wat u have done.... well certainly i do... this month will be my assignment month and guess wat... fiona is exempted from malaysian studies.... WTF!!! hey im so gonna make my kids go for form 6 so that they no need to sit this hellish subject when they are in college....


speaking of peer pressure... do ever feel that temptation are around u??? this i have to agree... something came up in my mind today when i was in class... i ask my lectural...


judee: miss have u ever smoked before??

miss: no la but i tried b4

judee: y do they have to knock the thing b4 smoking???

miss: to losen up the thing inside...


u got me rite.... i was thinking of trying smoking and i wanna feel how is it like to smoke... due to pressure mayb by smoking this can minimise it... yea yea everyone go hey judee wanna try smoking le... as some ppl know i kinda anti ppl who smoked... and some might be thinking... judee very good one le y wanna smoke la... hahahhaha there are many answers to many questions..... besides that there goes another convosation between me and suren....


judee: hey suren i wanna get a tattoo la..

suren: im gonna get it as my 21 year old birthday

judee: where are u gonna tattoo it???

suren: my arm from top to where he showed me

judee: cool im thinking of getting one here *showed him where*


wat is this??? is this the real judee i know???? the answer is yes... im still me.. is just i have become more matured... but i am still thsoe bubbly one =) yes i did camwhore in lessons today... it was nice till some bullshit fellow said this... haiyo miss see wat is she doing again... hello wat is your f***ing problem la????







hahahhah and lastly....



i am emoing back... yes so wat i like it and im not faking it.... i know that smoking, doing a tattoo and also drinking till drunk is a sin... is just for a thought.... anyway i gotta go and do my bloody assignments now.... and for your guys info... im banded from using my phone as the bill has constantly increase... =) mayb i can but i got limit la.... only 5 msg a day and no calls.....

WTH 5 only ar!!!!!!! hmmm nvm i still can survive =) anyway tat all folks enjoy reading.... wont be updating this blog due to assignments... hahahhaha anything really happening only im gonna blog bout it =) and and and im happy to see back my ns frens 2 moro and fri im goin to eat at indulgence with my college frens and and and on monday im gonna eat sushi with my frens too =) i sense there will be a hole in my pocket and not only that i brought a new black shorts... =)

adious ppl...

p/s: i hate mcd ice cream now... i hate anything that gotta do with mcd... thank u and for those who are gonna treat me... u guys can save your money for other stuff... thank you very much =)

No comments: