Friday, November 14, 2008

I WONDER

oh i have not like blogging for like so many days ady... did i lose my passion for blogging??? nah i was busy with mid term and all... i don like studying when im enjoying the hell out of my life eventhough im sick... well i juz put it a side and weeee~ PARTY!!!



ok ok back to my title... have u guys ever wonder this and that??? hmmm i think im starting to do that... i don know why but it seems im looking outside the box... but to say this honestly im looking it in a negative manner... yes negative manner... problems really making me feel so unsecure and i don think im letting it everything to god...



i even wonder are some of my friends real or fake... well of course i do detect some fakers there... slap me or wat yes some of them which whom im not gonna say....i juz feel so stupid to make friends with these ppl... they juz take u for granted like wat the hell!!!!! hmmmm im not pissed or wat i juz think all these are all rubbish....



have you ever wonder why everything in the beginning seems to be goin well and soon there is a bomb that kinda destroy it??? *KABOOM* jezzzzzz when something is goin well and suddenly it just tear u apart into million pieces... it really HURTS wei!!! and after that u feel super angry and all which lead to anger management... well i am goin through that now...



have you ever wonder why are u a christian in the 1st place??? well im kinda stuck here... everything is in the bible is just that i feel so reluctant to read it but i feel more happier reading novels.... did i turn away??? am i disobeying god??? i am thinking this ... sinning is like heavan =X wooootttttt!!!! how can i think all this???



my heart is finally hard like a stone.... u see i juz cannot forgive about something and im goin through serious mentoring session =( i wanna walked back with god but it seems everytime i start i tend to fall for temptation and soon im being one worldly human... don you know is hard to forgive ppl... i shall consider me as one lost sheep now =( not to say fully lost im partially lost...



my mind is currently full of this negative stuff... gah!!!!! FAN LA!!! anyway i shall not make matter that small into a big one that become a roadblock in my life... i shall continue on and be joyful with fun and laughters.... im goin on a trip next week to lumut.. weeeeee~ goona enjoy my ass out in this trip and and and speaking of that finalls are coming!!!!! ekkkkkk 1st time in my life that studying is important... lol btw mid term was 2day... cheated la with all of my friends =P judee juz sinned =X





OPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lost 2 kg again =) hahahhaha im happy for that *smiles* *smiles* i should go out yum cha more often hehehhehhe

No comments: