Saturday, January 10, 2009

WAT A WEEK

ah!!!! finally i get to rest on my bed for long hours... i have been in and out of the hospital for some reasons... now everything will be back to normal... no more skipping classes... more driving and errr less internet??? lol i hope so i wanna go on hiatus... cuz i found out i got freaky dark eye bags....




finally i no need to see nurses in white and in blue... anyway im not the one being emitted la... hahahha is my mum but i have been there the whole time... anyway yesterday justin, weng kin, ashley and andrew came and visit my mum... hahahha we t alked and laugh and wat is more nice is that my bro is there... ok he gets to see me kena bully by them....


after kena halau by the fat security... my bro went to my aunts place while me and the rest went to aneka to have my dinner... i was super tired so i need energy to do other stuff... yeah i ate =) oh yeah bro was being super good to me... he gave me rm 100 =) im filty rich now... hahahha but i juz spend rm 50 on my dogs treats and foods... hahahah and and and my mummy is getting for my 3 more pairs of colour lens... oooooo which makes a total of 6 pairs of colour lens...


anyway college has started and i ponteng one day.... results are out and im kinda happy with it... errr i think so at least i no need 2 resit bloody malaysian studies =)... but i have to suffer through this sem subs with is moral... macam mana kalau saya tak a da nilai moral???? tak perlu belajar la!!!! hahahahha i wish i could =S





oh yeah i would wanna congratez to jethro cuz he finally can go and drive on the road for the 1st time... lamenya.. still haven pass also =P *evil grins* oh yeah i don wanna drive ady!!!!! pls pls pls fetch me ler.... hahahaha


while in hospital... yeah my disease of camwhoring is back.... btw i would wanna say something...

JUSTIN IS A BABOON!!!!! =p

No comments: