Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A DAY OUT

as 2 day is a no class day and it is school holiday for those who are in f6... upper 6 meaning... i was out with my fren... my ns fren... we were too bored so we went jj and watch dragonball... hmmmm interesting cuz that movie is worth watching... is funny and nice but the most depressing one is it only last for 1 hour plus....

anyway i brought 2 new shirts and there goes my money... hmmmmm but is worth it lo... is better den me buying anoher pair of shoes... some ppl know tat im crazy after shoes and according to some i can open a shoe shop.... hahahah but nope im not gonna sell all my babies =)


yesterday b4 goin to bed i did my quiet time in my room... i was praying for my grandma and i started crying... i shared everything to god and i really feel that the burdance has gone... this is because i surrender everything to him and is all in his hands... although i show a happy face to everyone but deep inside me im sad..


yesterday after dinner i decided to visit my grandma seems i have not visited her 2 days.. while i was there i called her but she couldn'e recognise me at all =( she keep on asking who am i when the room is bright inside... i really felt sad at that very moment and i really cant say anything.. i keep on repeating tat who am i to my grandma but she juz cannot remember me...


she cant really talked tat good like last time and she is having difficuilty in breathing... i wanted to shared but she was gonna sleep so i decided to drive back... while i was in the car i was thinking that it is only 2 days and juz like tat her memory had fade... while driving i begun to shed tear but with strong faith i hold it in and started to prayed... this is really the 1st time im doin all this... well now is all in God's hands and im sure that my grandma will be save and i hope she can see the light in me...

LET HER SEE JESUS IN ME =)

No comments: