Monday, June 1, 2009

MY LAST GOODBYE

i am depressed but i wont let this depression make me a different person
where i will isolate myself and be an outcast
it was expected tat it will happen but there is no peace in my heart at all
GOD i really need you to give me peace
GOD i know you are always there for me when i really need u
GOD i really thank you for sending me such
wonderful friends in my mist and GOD i really feel touch
after a long suffering finaly it came to an end
this is my final goodbye to u my beloved grandma =(
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
i for sure will not forget the precious times that i have with you when im still a small kid
at points you do nag at me
at points i made you feel sad
at points we never talk
but i know you will forgive me for all my wrong doings
sorrowness has filled this house
as we have a love one who has departed from us
the one that we love and care the most
and looked to as our role model
GRANDMA YOU ARE THE BEST GRANDMA I HAVE
we are gonna miss you so much =(
everyone will be back to say their last farewell to you
as i know you do now want us to be sad
hence we will not mourn but we bring light to others
anyway we are glad that u did not suffer till the very end
GRANDMA REST IN PEACE

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear tat judee. R u alrite?
I'm really shocked n sad at the same time. =<
People come and go. But memories stay.
I'm sure ur grandma will b fine in the other part of the world.
Your grandma will be rmbed as a lady of goodness and kindness. I can hardly forget ur grandma's smile n those times when we were still a child. =]

Do cheer up and move on girl. *hugss*

Ju Dee said...

im fine jo =)
thx for your concern
when will u be back
really miss ya lots
i do agree that people come and go that the cycle of life...
i still remember my grandma smile too