Wednesday, July 22, 2009

STRESS

howdy ppl... i know im not suppose to be here but im too stress up =S hmmmm suppose to go on hiatus but i juz wanna rant somewhere and my blog is only available besides FACEBOOK!!!! im actually very worried.... ppl will ask me bout wat??? well i this this post shall say everything out....

1st of all of course is my this exam la... although is only 2 subjects but is my 1st diploma paper.... is different compared to those which i have taken during cert level... totally different and this brings me to a new level... i really don know wat im feeling rite now but todays paper i think i did badly =(... trying to do my best but it is not my best... hopefully is a pass for this paper and also the next paper this friday =(

besides that im also worried of my future... as im taking hotel management now am i able to continue to work in a hotel??? i am actually wondering is it wat i want or i juz study for the sick to fill in my time in order to get a qualified cert??? i really don know... my condition now is that im studying in order to get good grades so that my parents will feel happy... is hotel management wat i want or wat???

im pretty confuse rite now... man is this wat i want?? am i happy with wat im taking??? am i suppose to be taking hotel management in the 1st place?? or im suppose to take other course??? i really don know man... after seeing ppl successfully in chasing after their dream and be happy bout it... this really make me think twice.... GAH!!!!!!!! *stressing*

not only that i have been absent in church since last week and this coming week... im afraid that i will fall with one slight mistake i made... as we all know we sin and fall for temptation easily... am i able to be obedient and listen??? priorities comes in handy in this situation... hmmmmm to tell honestly i have not been seeking God for help till im facing my exams... which mean again and again i have left HIM behind... wat happen to my daily prayers of quiet time in my room???

wat happen??? im asking myself this question now and im unable to answer it myself... gosh stress really build up juz like tat making me to think so much... im also wondering did i actually grow spiritually in my walk with HIM??? i really don know at all... im seriously clueless bout everything... am i lost????

well was praying and this is wat GOD speaks to me.....

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for i am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
matt 11:28-30

hopefully this verse help me le.... =( btw this is not an emo post it sounded like one but im not emo

No comments: