Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

while i was out today and what caught my eyes which make me feel better was a disable daughter with her mum... i was actually feeling pissed off at some certain stuff which i do not wanna mention here and by looking at this person it make me think alot....

the daughter keep on hitting her mum's hand while she was choosing the best and fresh fruit in the supermarket... without failing she will not get mad but smile at her daughter cheerfully and continue choosing... eventhough her daughter keeps on doing the same thing the mum juz smile at her... if let say im the mum i would get mad easily and would feel annoyed... there goes judee's patience... i keep on thinking how can the mum have so much patience but as for me to face a normal person does not have any at all????

how did they do it??? whenever God puts me in a situation like this where it test my patience.. i would failed right on that spot... i keep on starring at them not till i stalked them la... and in the end when her mum finishes choosing and walked away... the gal smiled at me and it actually touch my heart and made my day... other people would tend to look at them and feels that disable people are like a burdance in a persons life... to me it actually make a person feel much more happier just by looking at them... my angryness soon faded and im back to the same way i am...

but im still sad that i cannot control my patience towards people... i keep on failing everytime im in this type of situation... i always find ways to walk away from problems or i juz ignore it till it bundle up like a mountain... i know that God place us in these type of situation in order to grow.. God cannot spoon feed us everytime in our life but He ask us to be fully dependant on Him... how can i grow when i keep on failed so many times???

at points i feel that im such a loser that i don even know i would taste the feeling of victory... is this wat u call humble or juz pure neagtive thoughts???? well as long as i know that i know my failure... i cant wait to face another situation which test my patience...

holiday is lonely days... mum ask me are you coming down seems is your holiday??? i just don feel like goin anywhere now... not in a mood to be on a holiday where i can travel here and there... all i know if im in spore i still feel the loneliness as everyone will be off working and me at home with georgie... if im ady feeling lonely here why must i force myself to be lonely there??? although i get to see my mum but i only can see her at 11 pm den is bed time and the next day will be the same...

man i really miss my mum's presence here back in ipoh =( i wanna see her that badly till i can shed tears while writting this now ='(... hmmmm i think i would be ok i think tats all BYE

2 comments:

Winson said...

"Failing doesn't make you a failure, but failing to learn from your mistake does"

Just keep on improving every time you fail and you will find yourself succeeding in no time. Victory is not an event, but a process.

re-JOY-ice!!! said...

Hey, hamster, i've failed God many times and i always think that i'm a failure. The fact that God made you is already a victory because He doesn't create anything useless to Him. Even the disabled gal's smile made your day, how much more you can do to make God smile? It's not about what you did in the past but it's about what you are going to do.

i really wish that i can spend more time with you and the rest but the unfinished thesis has but a restraint to my plan. i really hope that you guys will take a more prominent role in serving God by taking care of the youth. gtg to do my thesis. Be strong gal!