Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TRANSFORMERS =)

finally after waiting for so long i get to watch transformers =).. went with aaron, justin, kim, joy and winson... the seating was ngam ngam good... lol i thought it will be super near to the screen =X this movie was nice and i don mind watching it again =) hahahahha who is with me???

well after movie while inside aaron's car we saw this ganas lady driving... she nearly bang the front car... but this really happen and she bang!!!!!!! but but the car in front seems nothing.... weird i tell u... here are pics of the car...


kim said i should have take the lady's expression when she really bang the front car.... aiyoh my noob camera la =( at one point aaron takut with tat lady ady hahahha den it was mamak at near kim's place... i ate roti telur with my sore throat =( tat was like my dinner and i only ate noodle to tahan the whole day... hmmmm i really need to change my eating habit...

note to weng kin: apa ni~~~~~~~~ spam my c box..... ish ish ish~~~~ u hate me cuz we all went watch transformers without u hahahahah owh~~~~~ kesian.. *spot light at u* =) hahahha no la joking we will watch again la don worry....

No comments: