Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LUNCH IN INDULGENCE

i am broke but how come im in indulgence??? oh well long story cut short.... one of my college fren decided to treat me and pat lar... actually is for pat's b day but hey hey hey im invited =)

what do i do when im there???? i take lots and lots of pics juz to fill in my spaces here....

arent i having such good photography skills??? and so i ordered my beef lasagne while pat ordered the chicken one and as for rooney he ordered something called BOBO... errrr wat a weird name for a dish??? but is a poultry dish... and i ordered watermelon-apple blend... hey din know its such a good combination...

i enjoyed my dish to the max despite of me having flu and cough.... wat more if im there??? more pics...
ahhhhhh i got wet due to the heavy rain... currently coughing non stop and my flu is bugging me =( oh thank u rooney for the lunch~~~~

No comments: