Monday, August 17, 2009

MISSING =(

hello bloggie~~~ it has been a while here

1st week of sem was errrr ok not so used to it as im having classes on odd hours... is either morning where no breakfast for me and lunch hours where no lunch for me... and this semester im taking management accounting... *heads all down* i never touch accounts before!!! i DON KNOW ANYTHING WITH ACCOUNTS~~~ it seems easy in notes but when u work it out grrrrr it really makes you go crazy... besides that it has been so long that i never see numbers in my life besides in shopping malls where you see the price before purchasing it...

im having this gastric pain for like 4 days in a row and i feel ubberly annoyed with it... whenever it gets pain u eat and the pain increases... justin keep on asking me to see the doc as it might have virus attack... urg~~~ i have no idea now... im still doubting in seeing the doc cuz currently im broke.... i don wanna tell my dad that im not feeling well again like the last time cuz i get scolding for it...

i feel like calling my mum in spore but she is working and i don know when is her off day or when is her shift.. if she works morning at least at nite i can call her and if she works afternoon i don feel like disturbing cuz she will be super tired... i juz feel tat i have lost a comfortable person in my life to talked to... everyone can tell me to talk to God as he is there all the time for u... but i want a person whom is physically there for u and be close to u like my mum...

it has been 2 weeks i have not talk to my mum and i miss her =(

i was never a happy kid around the block ever since mummy left to spore... eversince that i went through depression but with my church friends around it kinda balance up so my depression level is not so high... but yet still im depressed... but i have to move on and pretend nothing at all... i do bottle up my feelings and im still doing it... sorry i was not truely myself in front of u guys...

p/s: i accidentally cut my finger and it bleed alot... funny i don feel the pain

No comments: