Monday, September 21, 2009

IM SO SO HAPPY!!!

is so weird that i would post something regarding im happy on a particular day... anyway i went out with my fellow dwarves as im the snow white... yada yada cuz im fair la... hahaha unfortunately jeet and joan cant join us as jeet is at her grands and joan in some camp in malacca... but yet still the plan is on and hey we did have fun =) me, rachel, jenny, hasy and thanus meet up in padini...

was in jj early in order for me to get a good parking.. yup and i did... we watched THE UGLY TRUTH... it was nice... hahahha laugh non stop.. after movie we decided to head out for lunch as we don feel like eating in jj so we went ABERDEEN... pics pics pics



although the group is small but we still have the fun and excitement....after lunch it was back to jj and boy oh boy is hard to get a parking... sigh~~~~ but god was really good to me as i was praying in my heart for a parking space and yup i got a parking space in 10 minutes.... ooo not only that im a proud owner of my new vincci bag... at 1st they said sold out ady but hey hey hey i saw them back again and look is now in my hands....


im so so the happy... good thing mummy gave me money for the trip but seems the trip is canceled and and i have the money to purchase the bag.... woohoooooo and and this is video is for joan and jeet seems they were not there lol... we still love u guys la don worry....


video

hahaha thats all ppl.... im goin out yum cha later and i cannot drive out as dad took my car keys away saying that gals cannot drive at nite... it is DANGEROUS~~~~ and if u wanna go out your frens muz fetch u... no matter wat u cannot touch the car... hmmmm see i guess no more driving at nite for me...

ahhh im still super HAPPY with my new handbag!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: