Sunday, September 20, 2009

RAYA ANYONE??

oh well seems some people are enjoying themselve in genting for 3 days 2 nites... with buffet at coffee terrance and all... I DON CARE!!!! but im also gonna enjoy myself back in ipoh with my own entertainment =)

right after church seems there is no youth as those people are goin genting.... me, yee cheong, christine and weng kin went for siu yuk at G KAM FOONG... wohoooo meat but it was very dissapointing as the meat was rough... sigh~~~ 1st time for me to say that the cucumber is more juicy den the meat... anyway after that we went takei... OMG!!!!! did i tell u guys that i have not been into cc for quite some time ever since kim left aussie??? the feeling of sitting on the comfy sofa is back again hahahahha...

this time only me yee cheong, andrew and weng kin went for takei.... it was actually fun cuz it has been so long that i takei with yee cheong and im not noob at all in L4D =)... wait in the begining yes cuz i don remember where 2 press to connect to the host... after a map of hospital... man i ady started to feel dizzy but after L4D we played COD... my 1st time playing that wait not really 1st time but is the 2nd time.... kinda cool actually le...

i was so ganas that i kill andrew as revenge but soon he killed me cuz i wasnt alert... and and stupid weng kin and yee cheong keep on killing me... woi!!!!!!! but soon this game made me even more dizzy and den we switch to flat out 2.... ok man im so NOOB in this game... is so hard to control... if there were more ppl playing i bet it would be more fun but there were only 4 of us... so banging each other were limited...

i think this would be my last time goin cc cuz after that my dizzyness really pays it toll as i have difficulty in driving back home... gosh~~~ good think imax is not far from my house....

ahhhh 2 moro plans will be outing with my fellow dwarves =) and after that will be movie with my ABANG after his GENTING *saying it with boh song tune* and another movie with someone lol... i will not say who and is a secret... =P hopefully i can go out cuz on tuesday house will be under renovation and i will be some watch dude looking after the house... which i don really wanna do... crossing fingers

OH AND SELAMAT HARI R AYA TO ALL MY MALAY FRENS =)

No comments: