Monday, September 7, 2009

LETTING GO~~~~

watched crossroads juz now in my room and its weird that i actually learn something from it... LETTING GO~~~ sometimes is hard to let go of something in your life especially the lost of your love one... it sad at points where you would break down and feels that the whole world had gone against you...

mayb is time for me to let go and stop holding on to it... sometimes u have to face challenges in your life like a person in your family member has passed away, u r feeling lonely, u feel pressured by your peers and so on.... all this will not go away unless if u go through it with a brave heart...

i was never strong in facing all this as i will bottle everything in me and i know is bad.... mayb is time for me to change and be strong and courages to faced it and be a testimonial to others... the thing is im not sure i can do it...

hmmmm oh well look on the bright side that i have my friends to help me... i have my mentor a.k.a uncle justin whom i can blast everything out and learn something out from it ... i have shit queen joy whom is still slow in getting the right channel... i have kimberly although she is all the way in aussie but we still chat in msn... i have my abang a.k.a aaron whom i can talk to and tell him everything... i realise something that we need each other to grow into a better person...

not only that i realise that materialistic stuffs don bring me joy but the friends around me whom are the one who brings me joy.... i would like to end this by giving thanks to the God as he has been blassing me with many stuff... i din ask for them but still it comes to me...

i think im back to normal... so when can i go shopping???????


one more week till mummy and gor gor is coming back..... one more week till i get my new phone.... one more week i can go buy lots and lots of dvd to watch.. one more week i can eat sushi and other goodies as i got no money to afford them... one more week just one more week =)