Monday, January 11, 2010

JOB THAT KILLS

last saturday i went and work in royal golf club as a server for the wedding dinner... me and my collegemates was attracted with the pay of rm6.50 an hour so we went for it.... meet up in college at 4pm and some people really do not know the meaning of punctuality.... sigh once reach royal gold club my heart was going dup dup dup again at a very fast speed as i remember the last time i work in syuen hotel was horrible.....

to relax me and my friends decided to take pictures while it was raining heavily outside.... i was laughing seeing old uncles running in their 50 or 60 at the golf course....

hmmmm eventually we all relaxed but when the work starts is no longer smilling or laughing cuz it was a mess b4 the guest came in.... it was really an experience of a lifetime again like in syuen.... im not gonna work again even if the pay is super high cuz we got cheated instead of working till 10.30pm we were working till 11.30 pm....

that night i could not sleep at all and i have to eat panadol in the middle of the night or should i said 5 am just to reduce the pain and also the feverish i had during that time..... im still having my body aches especially the arm and not forgetting i drove the whole day yesterday till late nights.......

having diarrhea now and what is more worst i did not really rest nicely.... shall do it after this..... i want my pay for the job i did on saturday~~~~ i want my cash $$$$$$$$ =)

No comments: