Saturday, April 17, 2010

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

“ For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” -1 Corinthians 1:18

-hopefully this verse help those who are reading my blog =)-

weeeeeeee~~~ exams are over and here comes holidays... pretty much did not aspect that it would rain the freaking whole day.... it makes me wanna sleep the whole day le... hahaha but i need to study for the final time in the freezing library.... look i did study... study how to take pics LOL!!!



right after exams i bising but thankfully still got people teman me as aaron was busy =(... went back home and waited for justin to fetch me and kee tian to meet up my chan cik in gunung rapat kopitiam.... i had my lum mee there after not having a proper meal the whole day.... hahaha and finally i get to eat food!!!!

so call unleashing the monster... i ate my lum mee, half of old town egg toast, those samosa thingy and a cup of my favourite enriched chocolate.... wow~~~ i really enjoy my time in kopitiam and i cant wait for more plans coming =)

C A M E R O N S!!!!!! we are coming again.... stay tune for more updates.... and i really need to rest now as tomorrow is another day of fun and more fun.... gonna start exercising tomorrow as i feel i had gain weight during exams =(

No comments: