Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE RANTS

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” -Galatians 2:20

A verse for everyone but i think no one read my blog besides my fellow comrades... i have been pretty much pissed off nowadays with people so called your closest friend... honestly speaking people nowadays talk with their mouth and not applying it in their actions.... if you know you cannot make it dont just say something and suggest something please... im begging you cause you are just giving false hope towards others... and you dont care at all what other's felt when things dont go according to the plan...

college is another place that actually made me even more pissed.... a day without uniform has cause me and my fellow comrades to pay a fine of rm1... well if you know me well i would obviously rebell back and wont even pay a single cent... i find it not fair at all cause whenever the junior's never wear their uniform they receive royal treatment where else we are being shift one side as dirt.... whenever juniors did something wrong or they cant handle the situation is always us being the slave to cover their filty crap....

besides that cutting throats from every student in the college and made an invited guest to give a talk in her royal palace on "how to become rich" i do not wanna be rich but im really happy with my life now cause i have God with me and i dont worship money!!! so what if that dude is a millionaire but he only have his life at the age of 50... and what is worst he married a lady 20 years younger than him.... what if he has manage to relase 4 books like as if i am so interested in your books on how to be rich....

honestly speaking i was offended badly when you asked me a stupid question and when i gave you my answer you said you hated my answer and started comparing with the states... HELLO THIS IS ASIAN YOU TALKING ABOUT NOT THE STATES!!!! and saying you brought a house in tasmania this and that with 14 rooms bla bla bla... you are bragging but you said you are not... such contradicting words.... i decided to leave the auditorium early in act of rebellious cause i find it a waste of time sitting there where he makes everyone a fool in answering his stupid questions..

my college sucks please please dont study in OLYMPIA COLLEGE IPOH.... i dont mind burning those hell notes to this college where most of them are money minded.... so sorry for those new student whom enrolled this year.... you will understand soon as you continue studying there.... i guess my rant is over here... thank God im not stepping into college besides taking my docket and also finals...

oh well im happy that at least there is a person that calm's me down which is abang... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG!!!! i had a good talk and also supper in kopitiam =) hahahaha thanks for listening to all my ng song-ness about others in our midst.... gonna shower me doggie... CASHIE STINKS!!!! bye peeps~~~

1 comment:

Antony said...

Hi mate....this is Antony here I represent the online team for Olympia College. I came across your blog and found that you have some issues with the team in Ipoh.. would you mind sharing it with me. My email is antony.kl@raffles.olympia.edu.my. Drop me a mail would you..cheers...