Tuesday, June 15, 2010

=)

The father of a righteous man has great joy, he who has a wise son delights in him-Proverbs 23:24

im back with more ramblings... not really la i got nothing to complaint at all as im pleased with everything throughout my holiday now... gonna be a week full of fun that im actually enjoying every single moment of it.... was out with my fellow dwarves and it was fun till i found out when i was back i was actually suffering from fever.... too excited to realised that i was sick...

not only that to add into my joy my mum is back for 2 months =)... she said that i looked like a dead human as im completely bleach white... im too fair that was what she wanted to say but she kinda buat kata kata bunga just to make it sound horrible....

i think there is nothing much to write about... have been going jj alot lately and kinda sick of jj but what to do that is the only shopping mall which is the most realiable... hahaha

i got myself cheer up t-shirt =) weeeeeeeee~~~~

don know should i go yum cha or not with my condition like that... hmmmm but mummy is back...

No comments: