Thursday, June 3, 2010

BOONMO JR & KL TRIPPY

hello... it has been a while since i last blog... was busy with my assignments which now leads one more for me to do.... in the midst of doing all my assignments... obviously i still need to enjoy right??? well everyone does..ok let me show you what is boonmo jr...


boonmo jr is my newly brought laptop... it is a sony vaio blue in colour which i love the most... it has everything that i need and im very happy with my new lappy =)


yesterday me aaron and weng kin went down to kl for a day trip as justin was there for an interview for his job... the train ride was ok despite aaron and weng kin bullied me regarding about the pantene joke... gah!!! finally reached kl central and off to mid valley... once reach we were suppose to informed justin but then hor could not get him at all as he was still in the interview room...


my breakfast was this... more like brunch


yes yes yes i know my wrong... right after that my gastric strike so went to the ground floor to get nice currypuff aaron was talking about... 3 bites of it my stomach went kaboom!!! pain like mad so i ended up walking with my stomach damn pain... at one point i nearly wanted to vomit... but still did not eat but to watched movie instead... shrek 4 in 3D... that was when justin arrived...


cinema was super cold... freeze till i could not talked nor response when they all asked me something.... a very huge reminder to myself if i ever ended up in a cinema in kl i must bring my hoodie!!!! went to tony roma's for i don know wat.... break/lunch/dinner...


there was this promotion going on where you choose some meal you are entitled with a free soup of the day and bottomless drink... soup of the day was chicken noodle soup... nice and we even got some free complimentary bread with garlic butter



the main course... this is aaron's roma burger...

justin's firery burger but in the wed it state fried onion burger...

my chicken jack and bacon sandwich..

weng kin's bleu cheese burger according to the web... i don know the real name ok...

right after the meal it was journey back home.... ahhhh see no shopping from me as i dont even have the mood cause my stomach was still pain even after that meal... reach ipoh but we headed off to chang jiang in pasir puteh for a short yum cha... once reach home i took my shower and straight tidur as my stomach cannot tahan... what a trip but im still gald that i get to go even it is only a day trip =)

i think thats all folks.... till then im signing off and you guys shall wait for my next post... ADIOUS!!!!!!

No comments: