Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SKY HIGH

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" - Isaiah 40:31

was in fatimah hospital the whole day although i had a break which i flew to starbucks for my fix... hehe mummy admitted today for a short operation on her feet and she needs at least 2 weeks to recover... do pray for her that she recovers fast and everything is back to normal that she wont feel the pain at all...

im starting to like the hospital smell... ok im just an abnormal person... randomness i think... weather is so cold like im the north or south pole... need my hoodie most of the time when i sleep... and its so comfortable with my hoodie...


everyone now is into photo editing... hmmm i did some here by myself and it was nice... just the contrast all... im still a noob in such area ok... will try to upgrade myself... i want a DSLR as a christmas pressie.... anyone or whoever reads my blog... do grant my wish pls =) as i have a huge interest in taking photos.... somehow i dream of taking photos for wedding, for magazines, for posters and so on... somehow i can earn a living with my talent =)

thou will be strong no matter what
thou will finish the race with perseverance
thou will make You proud
as You live in me

No comments: