Monday, June 14, 2010

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING??

blog is not dead... the writer just need inspiration in order to write something out... ok la im having my mid term break for one week so im free despite of knowing i still haven finish my intro to internet assignment... haha will try to do soon so i can enjoy my holiday...


justin is off to gay hell (kl) now... gonna miss him alot... had lots of fun before he left... 1st of all would be the karaoke session with the young adults in k box jj... sang till 1 am and it was fun.. too bad for those who cant make it...
and then was the farewell for him and also post celebration to celebrate weng kin's birthday in maria's cafe... great suprise planned out and should have just look at weng kin stunt look... hahahah ok im being mean right now...


oh yeah not forgetting that i was out with my fellow dwarves... great time we had together catching up updating one another about one lifes and so on... gonna meet up with them very soon... ok my post now is kinda messy.. jumping events now...

next will be post BBQ youth party at winson's house... pics are still in my camera and im lazy to transfer them... hehe anyway im gonna get ready now... going out with abang now....

EMO ME ON THE LOOSE.... =(

No comments: