Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

its already 2011.. hmmmm im not that excited though... currently only one word can describe my feelings and that is

HOMESICK!!!!

nothing much has being going on besides missing my comfort zone back in ipoh... currently im in penang the pearl of the oriental... well i made such decision and so i must go through it... am i gonna regret??? am i gonna stop halfway and say i cant take it??? i really dont know

well not a great way to start my new year with such emo post... i really miss mummy alot as i dont even get to see her at all b4 coming to this place... not only that, i thought im gonna finish on the 1st of june.... GG its end of june =(

im waiting for winson's arrival as well as arvin's arrival back in penang... maybe with that as least i can feel my comfort zone a little with people im close with and who can guide my walk with God... i think that's it... maybe i might update less nowadays compared to the previous posts...

back to my sadistic mode as ever

No comments: