Monday, February 7, 2011

ENDURANCE

a month plus in penang has many ups and downs for me... but i endure them with much patience as well as a positive mind set... never thought that i am able to survive in penang for this long... was a little bit tensed up the week before this as the occupancy rate was extremely high... people kept on walking in and out from the cafe non stop which makes me kinda stressed up into serving each and everyone of them...

thank God that im working from 7am-3pm.. which means i can head to the beach in the evening and relax to chill... what made me kinda sad is the fact that most of my friends were able to go home during CNY and i cant... i loate that feeling alot where jealousy stirkes me non stop but i kept on reminding myself that hey soon will be my turn to return home so pls be patience =)

CNY for me was so so where i did not have my reunion dinner.. no visitation.. no talking with love oness but i did receive few red packets from managers as well as guests... one thing good working in the F&B department is that you are able to receive money.. hahahaha~~~ *muka mau duit $$$$* gonna work from 4pm-12am this few days... hopefully not so tensed up like the past few days

missing you like mad

No comments: